Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Dave

Dexter FINAL SEASON MEGATHREAD

I'm not sure if it was actually that amazing, or if I just expected it to suck because of Deb. Although now I think it's going to suck more in future episodes because of her. She's basically just an awful character. Also, the fuck is up with the guy who stole Dexter's credit card info?

Oh it started?

Allow me not to go to a torrent site because that would be immoral!

There's this great private one involving bacon and bits of other things, which I learned about on this social news site or whatever you want to call it on which Obama recently did an ask-me-anything thread. MSNIT (or skypeit) for details.

They've been hinting about that guy for a while since last season. He also has Dexter's entire search history including really bad searches. He's going to be the new villain obvsly.

Welp, I'm glad they didn't run with the shaky lie full of holes this time for longer than one episode :considerably:

PROS:

- For the first time since season 4, they're not going with the "Dexter gets away with the ridiculousest lie" route

- Laguerta didn't say much

CONS:

- Quinn still exists

- Everything that wasn't deb freaking out was boring

- Quinn is a person who exists

- So is laguerta

FORGOT TO WRITE MY HIGHLY VALUABLE OPINIONS ON THIS

Dexter and Deb's interactions during this episode make me worried that nothing will change except Deb will now reproachfully stare at Dexter from time to time. This is literally a thing I think can happen on the tv show Dexter

Other than that I think it wasn't as godawful as it could have been

second episode also good, not sure what the fuck is up with that guy, is he going to be the bad guy? Is there going to be a bad guy?

No, it's slowly going to get out of hand with laguerta and the game guy being onto something and them being profoundly unkillable which makes dexters code go NOOOOO FUCKSHIT and this will somehow involve deb

Dexter will make sweet love to his own sister reminding Joost of... paracetamol.

• I'm with stupid 1

Excuse me I have a question where the fuck is Harrison during all this house arrest thing

:(

And the character who could have made dexter consider bending his rules a bit further is gone because no particular reason.

Nah the blood spatter on dexter's ship is going to somehow end up in laguerta's hands

Nah the blood spatter on dexter's ship is going to somehow end up in laguerta's hands

Look if Laguerta discovers everything she'll just fume for two episodes and then everyone will forget anything ever happened

This is literally how Dexter writing works

except

that many blows to the head (for either of them) isn't something you just walk off

This season is definitely better than the last two, THOUGH THAT ISN'T MUCH OF AN ACHIEVEMENT IN ITSELF

Yeah that was surprisingly not bad and Deb is finally asking Dexter the questions she should have back in episode 2

Also I'm pretty sure a lot of this episode being decent can be attributed to Quinn and stripper not having a lot of screen time

Also I'm pretty sure a lot of this episode being decent can be attributed to Quinn and stripper not having a lot of screen time

Oh man it feels good to do an old-school qft