Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shuskee

the clan is in grave danger

so it's becoming clear that 150ish points is a bit much to overcome in 1.5 gameweeks and so Lief will probably win 2017-18 fph fantasy premier league

which means he'll have a chance to get the LEAGUE AND WORLD CUP DOUBLE for A SECOND TIME IN A ROW this summer

dudes if that happens he's legally going to actually own the clan and all the templars in it. he must be stopped

because of that I need you all to start designing your fantasy world cup teams RIGHT NOW and not be caught off guard in a month when this horrible fair of human hubris starts. especially you Dave. your idiot savantry could really really save our butts now. quit perving on shrimps for several fucking weeks and design some fantasy teams

unfortunately I can't really help you with anything, having been recently EXPOSED as a FANTASY FRAUD. I only have these words of an ANCIENT SAGE, preserved on a papyrus scroll, to provide you with guidance:

protips:

-don't pick english players

-make sure your team contains an appropriate quantity of cuntness. you probably want one but not more of diego costa, pepe, and the italian national team

-pick germans

-don't pick players you know, they suck

-don't pick english players

-don't pick wayne rooney

thank you, ANCIENT SAGE. feel free to substitute wayne rooney with harry kane and the italian national team with the portuguese national team and diego costa with neymar and pepe with sergio ramos

okay fuck off to the drawing board, the future of the world depends on your shitty designs

• I'm with stupid 2

The ancient sage sounds suspiciously like a Veggie, can we really trust him

• I'm with stupid 1

never forget that I was only a Germany losing the world cup away from doing a famous and unprecedented fantasy league/fantasy world cup/world cup predictor treble :cry:

well this time I'm predicting portugal and brazil 1-0ing everyone all the way to the final so I'll be unbeatable

I'll try to post a link as soon as it goes live, so that we can get the coveted EARLY BIRD TROPHY

JUNE 7

I'VE ALREADY ENLISTED MY BEST MEN TO POST A WORLD CUP THREAD THEN

(MY BEST MEN ARE PREPARED TO WORK ALL NIGHT ON THIS BECAUSE IN JUNE THERE ARE NO NIGHTS IN NORWAY)

• I'm with stupid 2