Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Dave

PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLICATION

For Immediate Release

11 Nov., 2019

Flying Purple Hippos (FPH) has been a leader in IT Security since its founding in 2003, always seeking out new technologies to aid in our constant battle against the spambots and other ne'er-do-wells. Today, we continue our proud tradition by implementing Transport Layer Security (TLS), a secure, encrypted way to communicate with you, our loyal Templars and friends. As an early adopter of this technology, we hope to use our considerable reach to help in its spread, ultimately making the internet as a whole a safer place.

Edited by Dave
  • Dugong 3

It's for your safety. Latest update has major security flaws, and they're completely unknown - many of the security flaws with this version are well documented, so we're at least dealing with known evils.

I feel EXTREMELY safe, please hand me a customer satisfaction survey so that I can fully express it

• Dugong 2

22 hours ago, Raider said:

Then why is the license key expired thing showing up again

Hopefully not anymore?

We have silenced the security update warnings because causing panic is not very safe

Edited by Lucianox
  • Dugong 1