Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Record Breaking Thread...

This is the Post Per Day Record Breaking Thread. Posts can consist of anything from +1 post count, to an essay on who-the-hell-cares. The record breaking will take place on Sunday, June 8 (tomorrow). However, you can start posting in this thread today if you'd like. Although we are trying to break a record, this is the ONLY place where spam will be permitted.

*Wonders if he can double his post count in one day*

Probably not :p

Im gunna be at my PC most of the day. Doing other stuff so maybe Ill come by here occaisonally!

+2

601st post. *w00ts w00ttily* :w00t:

Which is more correct? w00ttily or w00tingly? :p

Edited by Silver Husky

SUNG TO UNKNOWN TUNE

They took the Flying Fortress up to 40 000 feet, they took the Flying Fortress up to

40 000 feet, they took the Flying Fortress up to 40 000 feet.

And he ain't gonna jump no more.

And the lord said glory, glory, what a heck of a way to die. A rifle by your side and a bullet in your eye. Glory, glory what a heck of a way to die, in the P.P.C.L.I.

The private tried a slipknot in the sergeant's parachute, the private tried a slipknot in the sergeant's parachute, the private tried a slipknot in the sergeant's parachute.

And the lord said glory, glory, what a heck of a way to die. A rifle by your side and a bullet in your eye. Glory, glory what a heck of a way to die, in the P.P.C.L.I.

The sergeant was the last to go the first to hit the ground, the sergeant was the last to go the first to hit the ground, the sergeant was the last to go the first to hit the ground.

The sergeant hit the runway like a blob of strawberry jam, the sergeant hit the runway like a blob of strawberry jam, the sergeant hit the runway like a blob of strawberry jam.

They scraped him off the runway with a rusty bayonett, they scraped him off the runway with a rusty bayonett, they scraped him off the runway with a rusty bayonett.

They put him in a matchbox and they sent him home to mom, they put him in a matchbox and they sent him home to mom, they put him in a matchbox and they sent him home to mom.

His mother didn't want him so she sent him to the brass, his mother didn't want him so she sent him to the brass, his mother didn't want him so she sent him to the brass.

The brass didn't want him so they sent him to the mess, the brass didn't want him so they sent him to the mess, the brass didn't want him so they sent him to the mess.

The mess didn't want him so they put him in the soup, the mess didn't want him so they put him in the soup, the mess didn't want him so they put him in the soup.

The soup tasted better than it ever did before, the soup tasted better than it ever did before, the soup tasted better than it ever did before.

The moral of the story is pull the fricking cord, the moral of the story is pull the fricking cord, the moral of the story is pull the fricking cord.

The moral of the moral is never drink the soup, the moral of the moral is never drink the soup, the moral of the moral is never drink the soup.

Edited by SoggyFrog

This is the Post Per Day Record Breaking Thread. Posts can consist of anything from +1 post count, to an essay on who-the-hell-cares. The record breaking will take place on Sunday, June 8 (tomorrow). However, you can start posting in this thread today if you'd like. Although we are trying to break a record, this is the ONLY place where spam will be permitted.

weeeeeeeeeeeee! (who likes my avatar?) :D

*sings*

*dances*

*spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams* :p

*Wonders if he can double his post count in one day*

Probably not :p

Im gunna be at my PC most of the day. Doing other stuff so maybe Ill come by here occaisonally!

+2

The other 1

The first one owned the other 1.

601st post. *w00ts w00ttily*:w00t:

Which is more correct? w00ttily or w00tingly? :p

SUNG TO UNKNOWN TUNE

They took the Flying Fortress up to 40 000 feet, they took the Flying Fortress up to

40 000 feet, they took the Flying Fortress up to 40 000 feet.

The private tried a slipknot in the sergeant's parachute, the private tried a slipknot in the sergeant's parachute, the private tried a slipknot in the sergeant's parachute.

The sergeant was the last to go the first to hit the ground, the sergeant was the last to go the first to hit the ground, the sergeant was the last to go the first to hit the ground.

The sergeant hit the runway like a blob of strawberry jam, the sergeant hit the runway like a blob of strawberry jam, the sergeant hit the runway like a blob of strawberry jam.

They scraped him off the runway with a rusty bayonett, they scraped him off the runway with a rusty bayonett, they scraped him off the runway with a rusty bayonett.

They put him in a matchbox and they sent him home to mom, they put him in a matchbox and they sent him home to mom, they put him in a matchbox and they sent him home to mom.

His mother didn't want him so she sent him to the brass, his mother didn't want him so she sent him to the brass, his mother didn't want him so she sent him to the brass.

The brass didn't want him so they sent him to the mess, the brass didn't want him so they sent him to the mess, the brass didn't want him so they sent him to the mess.

The mess didn't want him so they put him in the soup, the mess didn't want him so they put him in the soup, the mess didn't want him so they put him in the soup.

The soup tasted better than it ever did before, the soup tasted better than it ever did before, the soup tasted better than it ever did before.

The moral of the story is pull the fricking cord, the moral of the story is pull the fricking cord, the moral of the story is pull the fricking cord.

The moral of the moral is never drink the soup, the moral of the moral is never drink the soup, the moral of the moral is never drink the soup.

Edited by SoggyFrog

The spamming is TOMORROW... We can completely smash the record if we have all of Sunday to do it. Maybe even 2000 posts. I know I'll do about 400 just by myself...

If we do it on two days we can hit 4000 :D

Fine, we can spam today as well.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok, I'm done, at least for now.

The spamming is TOMORROW... We can completely smash the record if we have all of Sunday to do it. Maybe even 2000 posts. I know I'll do about 400 just by myself...

*spams*

*spams more*

+1 post count

+another

Ok, I'm done, at least for now

+1

20. Make that 21. Replies in an hour. That's not gonna get us anywhere. Wake up FPH!1!1!

*spams*

*spams more*

+1 post count

+another

Ok, I'm done, at least for now

+1

+

20. Make that 21. Replies in an hour. That's not gonna get us anywhere. Wake up FPH!1!1!

*pwnz the topic*

*pwnz the topic with Passive Resistance*