Flying Purple Hippos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Spam thread!

This tread will be opened at 12:01 EDT on Saturday, August 2nd. It will close at 11:59 EDT on the same day. That gives us 23 hours and 59 minutes to achieve our goal. It's really not that difficult. It's 6.95 posts per minute, or a post every 8.6 seconds. I can do that alone! And with a few people spamming, 10,000 is easily achievable. The last thread our goal was 1,000 posts... We had over 4,000. Maybe we'll get 15 thousand... Perhaps even 20. Only time well tell. If you have a roller mouse, wash your balls ( :p ), if optical, clean your mousing survace. Because at 12:01, the posting begins!

I'm really tired, so I'm going to bed... The posts don't count until after 12 midnight (another hour), so don't bother posting much until then :p

We're DEFINATLY breaking 10K tomorrow. I'm gonna post from about 8 AM until noon, then again at night, I have a bar mitzvah to go to for most of the day.

Your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of Elderberries!

Edited by ST Coli

May I participate? I know that I am only a n00b, but I could get my post count up and look somewhat sopisticated in a way.